Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let The Games Begin!

I have had the idea for a long time: a FREE online guide to those EROTIC places in the ATL. There are other sites out there that are either really hard to navigate, over run with obnoxious ads, or they are there to just flat out take your money. This blog will be none of the above.
This blog was created for one simple reason, to have fun. I am not here to get rich or anything like that. I am just a normal guy that likes all things erotic. Atlanta is really an "Erotic Mecca"! ATL has countless strip clubs, topless bars, massage parlors, swingers clubs, art shows, etc, etc, etc. I am here to sample these places and events, and report back to you, telling you about them, informing you, enticing you. Hopefully, I have set up the blog so that it is easy to navigate and is very informative. I am not in any way affiliated with any intity or establishment, that would in some way make my findings inaccurate or invalid. That sounded really nerdy ... I was trying to say that I having nothing to gain or lose, I will tell you exactly what goes on. If a manager of a club is a jerk, I will tell you about it. I won't tell you about the douchy manager to try and persuade you not to go to that club, I am simply telling you about it because it is fact and I want to keep things here as accurate as possible. I will tell you prices, specials, about the girls, etc. I will hold nothing back.
Anyways, I am sure you get the gist of it all. Poke around, have fun, go, experience, and support Atlanta Nightlife!