Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Pink Pony



The Pink Pony

1837 Corporate Blvd NE
Atlanta, GA 30329-4032

(404) 634-6396

Monday – Friday: 11:00am – 4:00am

Saturday – Sunday: 1:00pm – 3:00am



I had been to the Pink Pony before, but due to excessive alcohol consumption that night, I do not remember much at all. But, I do remember that it was awesome and that is why I decided to start my blogging-adventure here.


Having been featured in Playboy Magazine, HBO, and The Howard Stern Show; The Pink Pony is one of ATL's most well-known strip clubs.


Once you walk through the front doors, the first thing you will notice are the four huge stages with some of the most beautiful girls dancing NAKED as jay-birds. It is a glorious site. I have been to a couple strip clubs in my life and I must say that the girls of the Pink Pony are, hands down, BEAUTIFUL!!! Every last one of them are gorgeous! You have all types of girls: blondes, brunettes, skinny, kinda thick, tattoos, piercings, big boobs, small boobs, Black, White, Asian, etc. They will have your type of girl, not matter what your type is.


When you arrive, depending on the time of night, you may be greeted by a 20-40 person crowd awaiting to enter the club. I arrived at 8:45pm on a Saturday ... I walked right in with no wait at all. There is a large parking lot on site, I was charged $3 to park there for the evening. Note - like most clubs in ATL, you must be 21 to enter! The age range of customers is very spread out. There will be a lot of college-age kids there, as well as older adults. Also, I would estimate 80% male, 20% female customers. Anyways, it is a $10 cover charge to get in. Most bottled beers are $5 and I hear that they have pretty good food as well. Lap dances with run you $10, plus a tip. I must say, that the lap dances at the Pink Pony are worth it! For sure!


All in all, it is a great place to go and mingle. The Pink Pony is great for bachelor parties as well. The staff all seem to be very nice and accommodating. The "security" seem to be very uptight, but I think all security at any club are like that.


ATLerotic gives The Pink Pony a 9 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment